Absolute EMS is running a state-of-the-art 4.0 closed-loop system facility in the heart of Silicon Valley, with SMT lines running at a speed of 80k placements per hour. YES…you read this correctly. Industry average is 20k placements per hour, but we have customized assembly lines with the industry’s most sophisticated equipment to create a flexible manufacturing environment for our customers. This means we can run your high-volume manufacturing in a Made-in-America facility at globally competitive prices.
- 00804 micro components (smaller than 01005 componentry)
- In line 3D solder paste inspection
- In line 3D automatic optical inspection
- 3D X-ray
- Automated date code / lot code traceability from PO through product ship
- Fine pitch and high count BGAs
- Fiber optics
- RF microelectronics
- Press fit connectors
- Hybrid processes (tin-lead and lead-free), pin through-hole, wave & selective soldering, double and single-sided reflow
- Quick turn prototype assembly and conformal coating
- Assembly of both rigid and flexible boards with tight tolerance requirements
- Quality systems built into the manufacturing process
- All vision system tests in place are set to view the smallest common denominator 00804 componentry
Absolute EMS provides customers with 20+ years of leadership and experience. Contact us today to find out how we can support your manufacturing requirements.